Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Feel good hits of the 4th December

1. 'Navy Nurse' - The Fiery Furnaces
2. 'The Light Before We Land' - The Delgados
3. 'You Bring Me Down' - Blood Red Shoes
4. 'Science' - Monkey Swallows The Universe
5. 'The Optimist' - Emma Pollock
6. 'Richard's Going Through Phases' - Derek Meins
7. 'Aly, Walk With Me' - The Raveonettes
8. 'Piece Of Mind' - Creepy Morons
9. 'Lovely Weather' - The Vandellas
10. 'So Long, Marianne' - Ravens & Chimes

Thanks to Simon and Steve for pointing me in the direction of the last two tracks.

More on Blood Red Shoes, Emma Pollock and Derek Meins when I get round to writing about the last couple of gigs I've been to, likely to be my last of the year.

And in other music related news, I've now got my Shuffleathon CD courtesy of Spinsterwitch - thoughts to appear here once I've given it enough time to breathe on the stereo.

No comments: