Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Only happy when it rains

Well, not quite - but whatever the heavens can throw at me over the next few days won't be dampening my fun, regardless of how Somme-like conditions get.

We're setting off bright and early tomorrow morning, laden with wine, cider, pork scratchings and (a first for me) wellies. Our tent awaits, already erected on (hopefully) safe ground high on Pennard Hill by our accomplices who travelled down this morning.

It's going to be big. It's going to be messy. It's going to be ace. See you on the other side...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been green, GREEN with envy ever since Thursday afternoon. It's a decision I made a while back, but one I think I regret on the whole. I hope you had a great time and that the mud didn't dampen the spirits.

Sigh.