Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Disaster strikes

Oh dear oh dear. Something appears to have gone terribly, terribly wrong.

While trying to install a much-needed comments system via Haloscan this morning, I seem to have contrived to decimate the blog. Even though I've now removed the offending code, I can STILL only seem to get the first posting from any archive to be displayed - I can only hope that this doesn't mean thousands upon thousands of words are drifting off into the cyberether. I'm persistently told there are errors on the page, and what's more, I have no idea who's arriving at the site, or how, as my sitemeter button-link no longer works. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

If ANYONE has ANY help or advice they can offer, it is desperately needed and would be gratefully received, thanks - email silentwordsspeakloudest@hotmail.com.

With any luck I'll be laughing this off tomorrow, mocking my naively technophobic ways. Either that, or Silent Words Speak Loudest is going the way of the dodo.

No comments: