Sunday, June 06, 2004

Cleaning out my closet

Sad news that Mike has decided to shut up shop at Glamorama, an SWSL favourite owing to the always-engaging music-and-book-centred content. I for one am sorry to see it go.

Incidentally, over the last few weeks and months my blogroll seems to have become an overgrown bush in desperate need of pruning. Here's a list of what appears to be dead wood:

Acerbia
Arpeggio
Blogged
Neil Grayson
The Highrise
Me(ish)
Mo Morgan
Not You, The Other One
The Pill Box
Quotes Du Jour
Rogue Semiotics
Wildly Inaccurate

Not You... I know about already, but please let me know if you have any information about whether these blogs are only temporarily suspended and likely to be brought back to life, or whether they've been abandoned for good and their authors have either given up or set up new sites (URLs appreciated!).

No comments: