Friday, September 01, 2017

Purrfection

I didn't really see this coming, but we're now officially Cat People. Jen wanted a pet of some description, Stanley wanted a cat called Sparkles and I wanted her to be black and white - so everyone's happy.

She's currently busy adjusting to her new surroundings, and will have the run of the house once she's learned to use her litter tray rather than pooing in the kitchen sink. She's already discovered the delights of taking a stroll across my desk and keyboard, so if any garbled, nonsensical posts appear here, you can (probably) blame her.


2 comments:

skif said...

Superb - now I no longer live with a cat I need to live vicariously through others. More pics on the blog as time goes on please as I really can't be arsed returning to Facebook.

Ben said...

Sorry for the lack of pictures since this post. Safe to say she's now looking pretty well fed...