Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Feel good hits of the 6th August

1. 'Hafsol' - Sigur Ros
2. 'Eraser' - No Age
3. 'Work Is Never Done' - The Futureheads
4. 'For Reverend Green' - Animal Collective
5. 'Fuck It I Love You' - Malcolm Middleton
6. 'Poor Cow' - Peter Bjorn & John
7. 'Cedric's War' - The Besnard Lakes
8. 'A Comet Appears' - The Shins
9. 'Girl' - Norman Blake & John Burnside
10. 'Happiness Is All The Rage' - The Promise Ring

Five years after Glastonbury 2003, thanks to the recent purchase of Hvarf / Heim, I've finally discovered 'Hafsol', the song that was quite possibly for me the most magical moment of a particularly brilliant festival. More than three weeks since I bought it, Med Sud I Eyrum Vid Spilum Endalaust is still in its cellophane, and No Age's Nouns is only part of the reason why...

1 comment:

LB said...

I really, really like "Hvarf/Heim" actually - it is my favourite of all their albums. The film "Heima" is quite interesting, also.