Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Picture imperfect

Just a quick note to say that I've added some pictures to the first two installments of Letters From (North) America below, and hope to add them to the remaining New York posts tomorrow before continuing with the tales from Canada.

Update

(For some reason I can't fathom, though, the pictures have come out unevenly sized. They've all been copied from a Picasa photo album, so I've no idea why this should be. Any suggestions or advice on how to get them all to appear at the larger size would be much appreciated.)

By a process of trial and error I seem to have righted things - not entirely sure how I did it, but I think it involved saving the photos in a slightly different way. Hopefully the remainder of the New York photos will be sorted out tomorrow.

No comments: