Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Feel good hits of the 17th October

We've not had one for a while, so here's a bumper edition of my recent earworms / listening fixations...

1. 'Exhuming McCarthy' - REM
2. 'Kevin Is Gay' - Giant Drag
3. 'The Decision' - The Young Knives
4. 'Milano' - Sigur Ros
5. 'If Only The Moon Were Up' - Field Music
6. 'Patience' - Lily Green
7. 'I Saw You In The Hall' - Semifinalists
8. 'Pissing' - Low
9. 'The Farmer's Hotel' - Silver Jews
10. 'Bad Dreams' - The Keys
11. 'My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion' - The Flaming Lips
12. 'If You Could Read Your Mind' - Clinic
13. 'Settle For Nothing' - Rage Against The Machine
14. 'Velvet Girl' - Howling Bells
15. 'Hate To Say I Told You So' - The Hives

I think it's safe to say that I'm only now discovering what a good record the Silver Jews' Tanglewood Numbers is. Ditto REM's Document...

No comments: