Thursday, January 12, 2006

G whizz

The latest installment of the A-Z Of Music feature is up now on The Art Of Noise. There you'll find Goldie Lookin' Chain sandwiched between Glen Campbell and Woody Guthrie. Now there's a sentence I couldn't have imagined myself ever writing. It's the sort of thing that might appear in a particularly dubious piece of web fanfiction...

And while I'm busy indulging in some shameless self-promotion, can I also say thanks to Mike for nominating the recent Right To Reply feature on the change to the licensing laws for his Troubled Diva Post Of The Week Award. Of course, I can hardly take the credit, the contributions of others having made it what it was - the excerpt Mike's pulled out, for instance, was the work of a certain resident of rural Norfolk...

(Thanks to Damo for the post title.)

No comments: