Monday, August 23, 2010

The Green party

Green Man: possibly the only festival where you can witness both an apocalyptically loud Fuck Buttons set and a middle-aged couple washing up their cafetiere...

After a series of scorchers (Glastonbury, the 1234, Truck), I was due a wet festival and Green Man certainly obliged - though the rain failed to dampen the enthusiasm or enjoyment. Review to follow once I've cleared the (ever-increasing) backlog, but expect tales of mulled wine, rainbows, cricket, Wayne Coyne's hamster ball, uninvited tent guests and traitorous pie-related behaviour...

2 comments:

Simon said...

Sorry I didn't catch up with you this weekend - I would have sent an email but my broadband went down on Wednesday and I've only been able to get properly back online today. All I can really say is I hope you caught The Sonic Manipulator...

Ben said...

No worries! Where/when was the Sonic Manipulator? Passed me by, I'm afraid...