Thursday, September 06, 2007

Feel good hits of the 6th September

1. 'Teenage Riot' - Sonic Youth
2. 'Lua' - Bright Eyes
3. 'Babbling Flower' - Dead Meadow
4. 'Richter Scale Madness' - ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
5. 'Mountain Song' - Jane's Addiction
6. 'At The Sleepeasy II' - You & The Atom Bomb
7. 'Now & Forever' - The Delgados
8. 'The Decision' - The Young Knives
9. 'Spread Your Wings' - Spiritualized
10. 'Fire Escape' - Fanfarlo

Incidentally, Klaxons?! Eh?! Shurely shum mishtake...

2 comments:

Martin said...

Mountain Song - top choice, although on the two occasions I've seen them live they've always made it sound rubbish. It benefits from production, I think.

Ben said...

Well, not so much a choice as something I found myself humming inexplicably, given that I haven't listened to Nothing's Shocking in ages.

Did you see them at Rock City in 2003 like I did, then? Had the bonus of seeing them at Leeds the previous year, too, when they played 'Three Days'. I thought I might self-combust through excitement.