Friday, August 08, 2003

Coming up next week on SWSL...

This week has been unusually frantic, what with the wedding and my best man duties looming large tomorrow - so unfortunately bloggage has been sparse, the weekly edition of Blogwatch hasn't materialised (sadly, as there's been some great writing going on out there) and some of the things I wanted to write about LAST week will now have to wait until next. Anyway, here's a taster of what should be appearing here shortly (this way, you can hold me to my promises):

Verdict on Chris Morris's short film 'My Wrongs Nos 8245-8249 And 117'

Review of BBC2's dramatisation about the life and loves of Philip Larkin, 'Love Again'

Thoughts on Newcastle's chances for the forthcoming season (chin up Kenny, it can't be all that bad - you've still got Defoe)

The next (ninth of ten) installment in the tortuously drawn-out Music Sounds Better With You series

Until then, see ya.

No comments: