Friday, July 04, 2014

Freedom - within limits

This pretty much sums life up for me at the moment - without the bit about travelling. By endorsing the general viewpoint of the article, I don't want to sound as though I'm complaining - after all, it was my choice to go freelance, and there are definite benefits (flexibility for childcare being the primary one, but not having to take time off to wait in for deliveries and repair men proving a real boon too). However, some co-workers (and their baking skills) wouldn't go amiss at times, and I'm still struggling a bit with the discipline issue - not so much getting myself to do work as getting myself to stop. When you've got a mountain of work and the opportunity to do it at all hours, that's what generally happens. I blame my boss...

(Thanks to Jen for the link.)

No comments: